Sunday 17 February 2013

Funky Giraffe toddler clothing review


When I was asked if I'd like to review something from Funky Giraffe, I tweeted back to say that, much as I loved their funky bandana dribble bibs when he was small, Pierre was now 3 and a half and had sadly outgrown everything they sold. But I was surprised to learn that they don't in fact only sell bibs. They also have a range of funky baby and toddler clothes that go right up to 48 months in size.


I headed over to see what was on offer and decided to go for a T-shirt, having a tough choice deciding which design Pierre would like the most - a (funky) giraffe? a rocket? a monkey? In the end, I opted for a racing car. 

The T-shirt is made from 100% cotton and is very soft to the touch. It's a really good quality T-shirt and looks like it should hold its shape really well after going through the wash.


I went for a size 3-4 years and it's actually a bit on the big size so I'm sure this would even fit a 4-5 year old. Pierre loves it and he was very impressed that the head hole was generously cut so that it didn't pull his ears off or hurt his head when it was time to take it off !

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £9 (but they get cheaper the more you buy)

for more information : http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk

Disclosure : We received a T-shirt in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


Little Bird by Jools Oliver kids clothes review

2 comments:

  1. Ooh good to know. We use their bibs, but it's great to know places with wider head holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this top for my little boy too. I got 2-3 and its too big just now. Lovely top though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...