I've just posted our review of this gorgeous hardback book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, retold by Stella Gurney with illustrations by Lorna Freytag. The Madhouse Mini-testers loved all the interactive elements - wheels to spin, tabs to pull, flaps to lift and even a pop-up tornado !
Carlton Books have kindly offered me a copy of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz to give away to a Madhouse Family Reviews reader.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my other blogposts (other giveaways don't count!)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box below, with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 07/03/13
T & C's : Entries close at midnight on the closing date. Winners will be selected with a random number generator and announced on facebook, twitter and in the giveaway post subject line. Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter and if I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner. Prizes will be sent out by the companies or their PR directly to winners.
Other giveaways you may be interested in :