Saturday 16 February 2013

I'm a (marc b.) bag lady !!

You may have noticed the latest badge to grace my sidebar is for e-tail PR - if you're a blogger and you love fashion and competitions, you might want to go and sign up yourselves. They have a whole host of competitions on the go at the moment, including one to win £75 to spend at marc b. & £175 to spend at ASOS. The brief is to create an outfit collage based around one of marc b's new season bags, using ASOS clothing.


Well, this has to be a sign - I clicked through to the marc b. website and one of the new season bags is called Cheryl ! Well, I had to pick that one, didn't I? It's a gorgeous bag actually and would look just as good on the way to work as on a glam night out.

Now, off to ASOS to see what would go with it.

I started off with a fun, funky girl-about-town-on-the-weekend look. I wanted the colours of the sweatshirt and shoes to match the bag, but also for the accessories and sweatshirt design to echo the heart emblem of the bag pendant. I love the trousers that remind me of the Beetlejuice film too !

marc b & ASOS casual look

But the bag is so stylish, it would look equally at home matched with a more dressy, glammed up look for a night out or a day at the office. I love this dress and the bold, striking design of the shoes really makes the look stand out. Again, I've accessorised with heart shaped jewellery to tie in with the bag pendant.

ASOS & marc b smart look



ASOS wiggle dress , £60 / ASOS platform heels, £43 / Black bag, £49 / Lipsy charm bracelet watch, £25 / Talullah Tu heart jewelry, £14


Disclosure : This is my entry to the e-tailpr competition, that you can find at http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/win-75-to-spend-at-marc-b-175-to-spend.html

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


Ready for a New (Springtime) Look !



2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE that bag! I quite like that hat too, although I'm not a hat person I think I'd wear that one lol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...