Wednesday 1 May 2013

Aldi Mamia Baby Bath review


A couple of weeks ago, I posted a  review of Aldi's Mamia baby wipes and came to the conclusion that they are just as good as the big brands, while costing a fraction of the price. I was keen to see what we would think of another product that we received from the same product line, the new Mamia Baby Bath.

If you asked me to name the first baby bath brand that came to mind, it would probably be that old favourite, Johnson's, and the packaging of the Mamia Baby Bath instantly reminded me of the market leader.

Inside, the product actually seemed quite comparable too. It smells lovely, made lots of nice bubbles when squirted under running water (they didn't last very long but that's something I've noticed with other brands too) and got the kids smelling clean and fresh without irritating their skin in the slightest.

I am using this on older children, who absolutely loved it, but I may have been slightly put off by the colour and fragrance if using it on a newborn, as their ultra sensitive skin may be better suited to a more natural product with no perfume or colouring added.

The big difference between this product and the big brand competitiors is the price tag. You can get a big 500ml bottle for under a pound ! One of my top tips in my "30 Ways To Save £1" money-saving blogpost was not being a food/beauty products snob and trying out the lower priced but often equally good products from the discount stores. Judging by the wipes and the baby bath that we've tried out, Aldi's Mamia range of baby products is a prime example of this.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : 98p for 500ml

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


Aldi's Mamia Sensitive Baby Wipes review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...