Thursday 16 May 2013

Next week is National Vegetarian Week


Just a quick heads up that next week is National Vegetarian Week. 


I've been sent through a selection of goodies to try out, so look out for my reviews of these products coming soon. Firstly, there is a brand new raw vegetable drink called ‘Vegesentials’, then I have some of Linda McCartney Foods' new chilled range to try out. I also have some Good4U shoots and sprouts, which look very interesting too, so I'm looking forward to getting inventive with those over the weekend.


With new research revealing that cutting down on meat intake can reduce the risk of heart disease, various cancers and diabetes, I'm looking forward to seeing what we all think of these meat-free options. 

I'll be back with an update next week, but in the meantime, you can find out more at the National Vegetarian Week website.

Disclosure : I received a selection of vegetarian-approved products in order to write honest reviews and support National Vegetarian Week.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...