Sunday 19 May 2013

This week's veg box 19/5


There's so much stuff in this week's box that I couldn't fit it all in one photo ! We have three lettuces (lucky I posted some salad recipes last week then !), six avocados (I'll make guacamole with some but not sure what else to do with them), mushrooms, red peppers, carrots, a bunch of tiny radishes ...


some apples (which will be made into apple crumble I think - or maybe I should make my Spiced Apple Cake again as it's World Baking Day today), round courgettes (haven't had those for a while), cucumber, loads of deliciously sweet cherry tomatoes that I keep pinching out of the bag every time I go to the fridge (I have a recipe for Cherry Tomato Tart that will be perfect) and some green beans which I also have a cunning idea for. (It looked simple on TV but I bet it's more complicated than it looks - watch this space !)

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


#VegBoxChallenge Week 5

3 comments:

  1. Oh fab!! There looks so much there! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! the cherry tomato tart sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab box ! Avocados always are so expensive at the supermarket and seldom ripe. The courgettes look fantastic ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...