Sunday 24 November 2013

Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo review


Oh, the hardships of being a blogger. Here I am, trying to lose weight, and all of these lovely goodies come piling in waiting for me to review them ! Am I complaining? Not in the slightest - especially when they are as utterly delicious and decadent as this new creation from Cadbury that we've been sampling - Dairy Milk with Oreo. Yum ! (Cadbury have been spoiling me so look out for more reviews throughout the week.) I was very nice and shared it out with the whole family !


For those of you who like ordered neatness, you'll be pleased to see that we're back to regular little rectangles, unlike the crazy haphazard chunks of the Marvellous Creations bars. But the important thing is what's inside. Lurking underneath the smooth Dairy Milk chocolate is an unctuous vanilla-flavoured cream studded with pieces of Oreo.


We all loved the flavours but also the contrasting textures within the bar - it's a match made in heaven.

Calorie-wise, it's not actually as bad as I feared. A three-chunk serving contains 85 calories, 7.3g of sugars and 5.3g of fat (of which 3g saturates). That's not too bad ... if only it wasn't so hard (not to say impossible) to stop at three chunks !

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £1.42 for 120

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Lindt Strawberry and Blueberry Intense review

Fabulous Crispello dessert ideas

5 comments:

  1. That is so our favourite. I keep buying it, as it's often on offer in WHSmith. My older son is particularly happy, as he's a big fan of Oreos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love the creamy bit - it was actually even nicer than I expected .. but so were the others ! lol

      Delete
  2. I am not sure if I would like this or not! I am sure my son would though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it looked a bit sickly before tasting it but it's lovely in fact

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...