Saturday 9 November 2013

The holidays are coming - and so is the Coke lorry !


I couldn't help but smile when I glanced down my Facebook timeline tonight because everybody seemed to be talking about the festive Coke ad. Half of the comments were saying "yay, saw the coke ad, feeling really Christmassy now, can't wait" while the other half were saying "I'm sure it gets earlier every year - it's far too early to start the Christmas ads now".

 So which side of the fence are you on? I always wait until Halloween is out of the way but I must admit, I'm now starting to think of gift ideas and getting excited about the Christmas magic. I think a lot of that is because of the blog though - PR people send through Christmas recipes and stories well in advance so that bloggers can get it all online in time. I did laugh when an email last week ended with "may I be the first to wish you and the Madhouse Family a happy Christmas". Well, yes, she certainly was !


If you're one of the Coke lorry-lovers from my timeline, I noticed that they have now released the finalised dates and locations for the Christmas Coke Truck events. Find out if it's coming to a town near you here. Ho ho ho !!

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Donkey poo for tea !

1 comment:

  1. I'm firmly on the "it's too early" side of the fence! Keep Christmas in December, that's what I say!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...