Wednesday 6 November 2013

How many of these "most annoying facebook friends" are on your timeline?

I couldn't help but smile knowingly when I read through this infographic that LoveMyVouchers.co.uk (a UK discount and vouchers hub that is well worth a look before making purchases online if you like a bargain) has come up with, detailing the most irritating people on facebook. I'm actually surprised - I was expecting the "like and share to win" compers to be up near the top and they're not even on there ! I must admit, I recognise over half of them from my timeline - what about you ? Or do you guiltily recognise yourself?!


Personally, the one that gets my goat the most is the Professional Arguer - or the person who loves coming out with controversial stuff just for the hell of it. I don't actually post much on Facebook myself - as a teacher, it's a nightmare because you constantly get friend requests from pupils which is a definite no-no ! - so I don't think I'm guilty of any of them. Maybe you'll tell me differently though !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Random Recipe challenge : Jewelled Cookie Bars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...