Friday 15 November 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 15/11/13


It's getting distinctly chilly so it's time for a week of winter warmers, I think !

Saturday

lunch - I've got a meeting at school all morning so it'll be a quick visit to McDonald's  - seafood salad for me 

dinner - Madhouse Daddy's homemade soup - I get a sneaky feeling it will be pumpkin this week

Sunday

lunch -  traditional Sunday roast with all the trimmings - or raclette - depends what Madhouse Daddy picks up when shopping 

dinner - a sandwich, cereal or a bowl of porridge, or there may be some leftover soup

Monday  

dinner - Dhruv's perfect chicken curry with rice

Tuesday

dinner - twice baked potatoes

Wednesday

lunch  halloumi, chips and peas

dinner - stuffed pumpkin

Thursday

dinner - I never got to use the haggis last week in the end so let's try again this week !

Friday

dinner - black bean soup

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...