Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Getting back on track


During half term, I managed to put back on 1.3kg so I was very pleased to see that this week, I lost 0.9kg, getting me back on track. I didn't make any humungous efforts but we went for a long walk, I listened to the slimpod and I made lots of healthy meals from scratch. Time to do more of the same this week and get back into the 81's !

Positives of the week

- I lost almost 1kg without doing anything - it's that SlimPod magic again ! I ate some of our Jewelled Cookie Bars, I had cheesy bacon burger and chips instead of a salad at McDonalds for a change and I've been eating the odd sweet out of the Halloween stash. But on the plus side, there have been lots of veg-based meals too - soup, stuffed marrow, cauliflower cheese ...

Current targets 

Last week's target was :  Get back on track. Listen to the Slimpod a few times. Aim to lose what I put back on over the holidays. Getting back to 81 point something would be fabulous. (I'll count that as a DONE as I was very close.)

This week's targets : Listen to the Slimpod, stock up on fruit & veggies, everything in moderation, get active at least once. Get back to 81 point something.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 83.2kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.3kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11.4kg
STILL TO GO : 14.4kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.9kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic, it sounds like the slimpod is working it's magic again. Very well done, I'm so glad that you're back on track. Keep listening to the slimpod and fingers crossed for another good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, the slimpod obviously works for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think small alterations are the best thing for any "diet" - I hate that term, it sounds evil. You've done a great job!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...