Friday 22 November 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 22/11/13


I seem to be getting lots of cookery challenges set for me at the moment, which is great news for me as I always love trying to work out new ways of using common ingredients or making tweaks to inject a bit of excitement into family faves. This week, I'll be thinking up ways to use this lovely lot from Unilever for their Winter Warmers challenge.



Time to dust off some tried and tested classic Madhouse recipes, I think !

Saturday

lunch - homemade hamburgers with wedges and salad 

dinner - soup of some description - maybe Mexican Black Bean Soup (which I was supposed to cook last week but had leftover stuffed pumpkin instead)
Sunday

lunch -  traditional Sunday roast with all the trimmings  

dinner - leftover soup or a sandwich

Monday  

dinner - chicken pie or steak in ale pie with veggies and potatoes

Tuesday

dinner - honey-mustard glazed pork chops with chips and peas

Wednesday

lunch - risotto

dinner - cottage pie

Thursday

dinner - I had a recipe for chicken cooked in mayonnaise (yes really !) which could be fun to resurrect for this challenge

Friday

dinner - I'm sure the fridge will be full of leftovers by now ! If not, corned beef hash

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...