Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Boing !


That's the sound of my weight bungee-jumping at the moment. I put on 1.3kg in the holidays, lost 900g last week and put back on 600g this week. It's not a surprise - I blame it on the belated birthday cake and the box of birthday chocolates. I'm not going to feel down about it. I'm sitting here listening to the Slimpod and I'll try to get out for a walk or a run around at the park this afternoon with the kids. (Update - I never got to finish this post this morning and since then, we've been on a 4km walk to the kids' festival (again !) and an afternoon of walking round the stalls. I was very chuffed that even 4-year-old Pierre managed the 4km walk without grumbling - usually I put him in the pushchair for the really long walks.)

Positives of the week

- I went for a run with Sophie ! We only last about 20 minutes, giggled more than we ran, and we stopped running and started walking as soon as we bumped into people, but that was a first ! It was a good laugh actually so we may have to do it again !

Current targets 

Last week's target was :  Listen to the Slimpod, stock up on fruit & veggies, everything in moderation, get active at least once. Get back to 81 point something. (Well, I did actually do all that, apart from the weight, so I'll count it as a half-success !)

This week's targets : Reduce portion sizes. Increase quantities of fruit and veg and exercise. Get into the 81 point somethings.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.3kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  10.8kg
STILL TO GO : 15kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.6kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been out walking and running, so who cares what the scales say. Having fun is much more important. And I know how hard running is, my daughter talked me into it a few months ago. I don't think I could barely walk up the stairs when I got home. Thanks for linking up and good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very minor amount, trivial really! Even 20 minutes of running is good, just being out and active is a positive so well done you! Cake and chocolates have to make an appearance every now and then!


    Sharon xx

    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun, active week! Good luck with your targets this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...