Saturday 16 November 2013

Radox Revive, Refresh & Muscle Therapy review


Madhouse Daddy is a morning shower person. He needs a shower to wake up in the morning (and tame his bed head !) whereas I am definitely an end-of-the-day shower kinda girl. I love washing off the grime and stress of the day just before jumping into my pyjamas for a chilled-out evening in front of the telly. I always love invigorating, zesty fragrances so I was over the moon when Radox sent me through some of their products to try out, including their new Citrus range.

The first one I tried was the vibrant Revive shower gel which has a fabulous Mandarine & Lemongrass scent. I always love the zesty zing of citrus fragrances for shower gels so the "feel good fragrance" promised on the label was always going to be a hit with me. The bright orange packaging also helps to lift your mood. As an Original Source fan, I found the fragrance to be slightly less full-on than I would have liked, but Madhouse Daddy always thinks Original Source is too overpowering so it depends on personal tastes. He thought the fragrance intensity of the Radox was perfect. Similarly, I thought it could have done with a few more bubbles, but Madhouse Daddy appreciated the fact that it didn't take ages to remove the lather so again, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one ! We both loved the fruity fragrance and thought it did help perk us up.

Next in line was Refresh, in the green bottle. I wasn't sure I'd like this one because it has a Eucalyptus and Citrus Oil fragrance and I'm not a big eucalyptus fan. I actually really liked the scent though - I'd have defined it as pine glades, if I hadn't seen the word eucalyptus on the bottle. It is a lovely refreshing shower gel that left me feeling clean and revived.

The Muscle Therapy in the red bottle is one that I reviewed quite some time ago so click through to read my review of that one here.

We really liked all three of the products and thought it was great to find unisex products that appeal to the whole family. I did notice on the ingredients list that there are some things, such as SLS, that some consumers prefer to avoid but that's the only negative point that I found. 

star rating : 4/5

RRP : £2.15

Disclosure : I received the products in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Ahoy there Matey Bubble Bath !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...