Wednesday 27 November 2013

Daxon 2-in-1 Dress review


You may have noticed a badge over on my sidebar for the Daxon Blogger Network. I've been a member for quite a while so I was very pleased when they asked me to go and choose an item to review. I picked this 2-in-1 dress which looked great for the autum/winter season. It looks like a two-piece but it's actually an all in one dress.


It arrived this morning and I put it straight on. It's great quality with lovely thick material and has a really flattering cut. I hadn't noticed in the picture on the website that the buttons have a quirky "round the corner" layout and this, combined with the orange-striped sleeves and vibrant "Flowers" appliqué motif, make it a really fun, striking outfit.


I matched it with a pair of leggings and calf length boots for day-to-day wear and it was really comfortable. It's also perfect for work. It's made of 70% polyester, 20% cotton, 10% polyamide so I was a bit worried about it being scratchy or making me sweat but it's actually really soft and, despite wrapping up warm and going out for a really long walk, I didn't feel at all hot or sweaty. The top part and the sleeves are made of soft stretch jersey which feels pretty much like thick T-shirt material against your skin.

When I placed my order, this was retailing at £69 but it's currently half price, and at £34, it's definitely well worth it. As this is part of the Tailissime range, it's available from size 14 right up to 30 and I love the fact that it's the same price across the board.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £69 (currently £34)


Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Christmas winter warmers from Aldi review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...