Tuesday 24 July 2012

Boots Opticians and No7 team up to help glasses-wearers create different beauty looks

Boots Opticians and No7 have teamed up to create some short vodcasts to help glasses wearers chose the best frames to suit their face shape and lifestyle, with the help of Boots Optometrist Carolyn Norman. They have also worked with No7 advisor Linda Heath to provide makeup tips for glasses -wearers, and provide simple step-by-step advice, which anyone can follow at home, on transforming a daytime look into an evening look. Watch the videos below to find out more.










Having two daughters who wear glasses, I found this fascinating, especially as Sophie is 11 and going to secondary school in September so she is starting to take an interest in make-up, clothes and (vaguely) boys !

Boots also kindly sent us through some lovely make-up to experiment with :



I've passed all this on to Sophie who was very excited and has said she'll start practising - wow, where did my little girl go ?!

Disclosure : I received a selection of Boots N°7 make up to try out the looks in the videos.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, prior to this, people that wore glasses were forgotten with regards to makeup. I will defo tell my sis about this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two daughters that have worn glasses since they where 18 months old, so I'll definately be showing them this interesting post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...