Thursday 19 July 2012

Free Olympics-themed Printables from Tinyme



Just before the Jubilee (which seems soooo long ago now !), I shared a link with you to go and download some fun printable activity sheets and things to cut out and make from Tinyme. Well, they're back with some more printables, this time based around the Olympic Games. They look great fun and are perfect for keeping the kids entertained during all this atrocious weather we've all been having.



Normally to access these printables you have to sign up to their email list, but they are now offering them to you no strings attached ! 



To download your free Olympic printables, head over to http://www.tinyme.co.uk/tinyme-games 



Other blogposts you may be interested in :




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'm liking the sound of the Opening Ceremony Bingo :)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they have some great stuff saved to my favs bar Thanks Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Saved to favs, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing. my daughter loves anything crafty, will print her some things off to start making and pinning up round the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Off to print out! My kids love anything arty (like me) so this will be saved for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. some brilliant ideas so hard to find something low cost to keep the kids entertained, these look great and best of all there free

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Shame I don't have a printer : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that !! I've just posted a giveaway here on my blog to win one ! ;-)

      Delete
  8. Awesome! Gonna decorate the house with Olympic Mania this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...