Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pirate-themed kids' party food ideas for our #haveacraftparty


As I told you last week, we're going to be hosting a real-life party to tie in with the #haveacraftparty Interplay Craft Party Twitter Party on Thursday, so today I'm looking at ideas for party food. Our box of party goodies has arrived, much to the kids' delight.


The two kits that we will be using are the Pirate Party and Fairy Princess Party kits, so today I'm going to be looking for ideas of pirate and fairy princess-themed party food. I already have a few ideas up my sleeve, but you can never have too many, right?! Let's see what google can come up with.


This shark salad looks great fun and shouldn't be too hard to replicate. It would make a fabulous centrepiece for the table.


Although these squid look much simpler !



Another really simple but effective one - shark's teeth sandwiches !


I absolutely love this one - pirate bananas !


I had thoughts of making pirate boats out of pineapple quarters but these hummus boats look easier.


These pirate boats look even simpler and the website also has printable pirate cake toppers.



I was thinking a skull and crossbones would be too hard to replicate but this pirate lunch looks fantastic and simple enough to pull off.

Right, that should be plenty for the pirate side of things. Now what about fairy princesses ?


Disclosure : I received a box of goodies from Interplay for hosting a Craft Party - wish me luck !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Primula Pods Recipes Bring Adventure To Kids Meals !

1 comment:

  1. Themed parties are filled with good old-fashioned kid-friendly fun. Children's party entertainment comes in very handy when two hours suddenly looks like a trackless desert that you have somehow got to fill with fun games and interesting stories. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...