Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Wheeee-fit !


Well, as predicted, this week has been hectic, what with parent-teacher evenings plus Juliette and Pierre being off school sick. Forward planning meant that we had soup ready and waiting to be heated up on the late nights though (courtesy of Madhouse Daddy - he's the Soup-Monster !), avoiding freezer diving invariably resulting in frozen pizzas !



And the discovery of the week was the Wii Fit. It's brilliant ! Sophie has really taken to it too so we're trying to beat each other's high scores on all the different activities ! I love the Hula Hoop, the Bubble, the Penguins and the jogging but there are loads more that I'm yet to discover. And the best thing is, even if I've only got half an hour, I should be able to fit in a quick session most days :)

Well, I was hoping to get in the 83 point somethings this week and I did just about - 83.9kg. I was hoping to get a bit lower but it's a baby step in the right direction !

 Don't forget to link up below - I love hearing how you've been getting on.

Positives of the week

- I was pleasantly surprised to see how much fun the Wii Fit is ! I can't wait to play again and unlock some new challenges.

- I've noticed half-eaten plates, lots of glasses of water and kids' leftovers going in the bin (or the dogs !) rather than my stomach this week. All signs the SlimPod is definitely working :)


Current targets 

Last week's target : VERY busy week this week so just do my best and make good food choices at the canteen. Use the WiiFit at least once and get into the blooming 83 point somethings ! (DONE !)

This week's targets :

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 84.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 83.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.8kg
STILL TO GO : 16kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.2kg 





Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)









get the InLinkz code


Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


10 comments:

  1. we also love wii fit its great exercise and fun to do with kids too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're enjoying your wii fit, when you've clocked up a few hours (10/20/40 hours) your fit piggy will change colour. Well done on your loss this week, I'm really pleased the scales are going down for you. Good luck for another good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, as long as you feel more positive about the direction you're going in that's good enough and any loss is amazing, fantastic week!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - did a 2km jog on the wii fit earlier, despite feeling rough, so I was rather chuffed !

      Delete
  4. I used to love my wii fit but we just didn't use the wii enough to justify keeping it just for the wii fit - definitely made exercising so much easier!

    alicemegan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Keep feeling positive, after all a loss is a loss. I love the Wii fit, just can't seem to get my head into 'exercise' mode at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full of the flu this week so my good intentions have taken a back seat ! :(

      Delete
  6. Everyone seems to be ill lately. I've been ill all week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the wi fit when we had a wii, i use the xbox kinect on occasion now #WobblesWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're all feeling better, always love the positivity in your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...