Friday 14 February 2014

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 14/2/2014


As I type this, I have two poorly Mini-Testers in the house so I'm not sure how much people will be off their food next week - time will tell ! I want to try out some of the French recipes from my Kitchen Nomad box (the last one - sniff - but I've found a replacement company :) Yay ! )

Saturday

lunch - Nasi Goreng with prawns and rice (didn't get eaten last week so I'm putting it back on !)

dinner - Tomatoes stuffed with Homemade Sardine Pâté with Dauphinoise Potatoes

Sunday

lunch -  something involving pork in the slow cooker

dinner - homemade soup or porridge if anyone's hungry 

Monday

dinner - Spaghetti Carbonara (with added leeks and mushrooms)

Tuesday

dinner - Rajas Tacos - I'll even try making homemade tortillas for once !

Wednesday

lunch - Chicken Breasts cooked with a Maggi So Tender sachet with veggies & rice or mash

dinner - Beer Doused Ham Hock with Lentils

Thursday

dinner - Jamaican Jerk Chicken with rice

Friday

dinner -  Chunky Savoie Salad

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!
    Everything sounds fab! Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I felt like I had flu earlier, shivery but hot, achey, sneezing and coughing - but it seems to be going through quickly. Just as well, I took time off with the kids when they were ill last week so can't do it again this week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade tortillas? Wow..im impressed :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...