Friday 28 February 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 28/2


As it's the school holidays and we're lucky enough to get two weeks off, I did a double menu plan last week (and only published half). I ended up using more from the second part (that I'm blogging today) than last week's so I'll be mixing and matching from the last two week's plans.

Saturday

lunch - it's turned into a bit of a school holiday tradition so we'll be heading to the Chinese eat-all-you-like buffet

dinner - soup if anyone's hungry

Sunday

lunch -  Daddy will be off doing carnival so we'll have something simple - maybe a picnic, not sure if it will be an indoor or outdoor one though !

dinner -  smoked sausage and beans casserole in the slow cooker

Monday

lunch - pork chops with garlic and herb wedges

dinner - Cantonese chicken with mixed veg and noodles

Tuesday

lunch - Chicken Tonight Spanish chicken with rice

dinner - prawn biryani for the grownups, fishfingers and tinned spaghetti for the kids

Wednesday

lunch - sweet potato noodles with pork and veg (and I think we might try the tin of kimchi from the Korean Kitchen Nomad box too)

dinner - Youvetsi (tomatoey pasta bake with orzo) with chicken and veg

Thursday

lunch - French chicken with green beans and new potatoes

dinner - Quiche and salad

Friday

lunch - beef in ale stew with mash and dumplings

dinner -  leftovers or soup

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great Cheryl! I am still doing my weekly planners too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it all sounds lovely, especially Youvetsi, might need to try that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love biryani, think I will put it on my plan as well... looking for some inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Youvetsi sounds interesting. Great meal plan :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Everything sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...