Sunday 16 February 2014

Radox Moisturise review


In honour of Valentine's Day, Radox gave me the perfect gift - a little bit of me-time ! They sent me through a bottle of Moisture Soak bath soak and Moisturise shower gel, both of which promise a feel-good fragrance on the label.

The bath soak has a lovely pale pink colour and creates some nice bubbles to wallow in. The calendula and rose fragrance is very calming so this is great for a long hot soak to unwind at the end of a busy day. I've also been letting the Madhouse Mini-testers have some of this in their bath, hoping that the soothing fragrance will calm them down at the end of the day and get them in the right frame of mind for going to bed !

Being more of a shower girl, I've been roadtesting the Moisturise shower gel which is also lovely. It contains calming chamomile and jojoba oil to hydrate the skin and has a delicate, feminine fragrance that leaves me feeling pampered.


If the grey skies and horrible weather are getting you down and you need a bit of a boost, Radox have that covered too with their new shower gels that come with a choice of Energise, Revive or Uplifting fragrances. Either way, I have to say I totally adhere to their list of New Year's resolutions !

Available at Boots, Sainsburys and Tesco. RRP £2.15

for more information : https://www.facebook.com/radox

Disclosure : I received the products in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Finding Nemo Soft & Gentle Bubbly Bath review

Gerlinde Naturals Balancing & Purifying Face Cleansing Oil review

1 comment:

  1. I love Radox products! I always buy their bubble bath and shower gels - I love matching my moods to the scents too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...