Tuesday 18 February 2014

Gives a whole new meaning to "twitter feed" !


I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw Birds Eye's latest product launch - Mashtags !


Given by how much fun I had last time I cooked potato letters, I definitely need to buy these. Then I could annoy my elder daughter too by telling her to eat her tweets ! Could this be the beginning of social feedia ?!

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Power Sound FX & Ninja Combat Gear review

Finding Nemo Soft & Gentle Bubbly Bath review

6 comments:

  1. hahaha!! Fantastic! I will have to hunt these down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant idea, might buy some and surprise my girlfriend who loves twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, almost too good to tweet. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - and your photo is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! definitely going to try and find these

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...