Sunday 2 February 2014

So has January been a winning month for you?

I had a lucky winning streak in the run up to Christmas so I decided to keep entering competitions and see if my luck held out. Well, I had a few nice wins in January :


the first wins to dribble in weren't that exciting but very handy - a toothbrush from Wisdom


Then a personalised razor with Madhouse written on it from Wilkinson Sword!


Next was a David Walliams goodie bag from Scholastic


And a retro Jackie book and CD


And finally a selection of organic cakes which arrived in January, even if I won them in December.

Not bad - I wonder if I can top that in February ! What about you - have you been lucky this month?

You might like to try your luck entering my giveaways too !

Giveaway #357 : Win crime fiction The First Rule of Ten - closing date 11/2

8 comments:

  1. I've had terrible luck this month with competitions, at the same time I haven't had much of a chance to enter them, hoping to step up my game in February! I won one of those personalised razors for my partner a while back though! Those cakes look delicious! Also jealous of the Jackie goodies.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to have a 10 minute session on Twitaculous every day and that's about as far as it goes ! Good luck for this month xx

      Delete
  2. I've had really good luck this month (posted a winning post on my blog) and hoping to carry it on into February. The cakes look tasty!

    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh well done....I won a personalised razor too for my fella....hehehe
    I didn't to too bad in January....A Kobo e-reader was the big win of the month for me....Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I got a razor for my son too. My best win January was a blender from Lurpak although I think people are a bit fed up with me keep offering them soup!!My New Years Resolution is to keep on comping!! Good luck to all of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh we have a soupmaker which is always on the go ! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...