Sunday 2 February 2014

Fancy a biccie ?! #sweeet treats


You know that moment, often mid-afternoon, when the munchies strike and you think hmmmm, what do I fancy? A biscuit? Chocolate? Or something fruity? Well, I always love Jaffa Cakes because they cover all bases. Oh, and also because I can let loose my inner child and start by eating the spongy biscuit, then scraping off the chocolate with my teeth until I'm left with nothing but a slice of orange jelly. (PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one to do that !) Each Jaffa Cake contains less than 50 calories too so you can even eat them with a clear conscience if you're watching your waistline (as long as you stop at one, which is easier said than done !).


Well, needless to say, I was delighted when McVitie's sent me through a lovely parcel containing my very own personalised Madhouse Family Reviews biscuit tin and some lovely biscuits to put inside it (including my favourite Jaffa Cakes - yum !). They even took their favourite biscuit moment from my blog and framed it for me - how cool is that?!


Well, it would appear that I'm not the only one to have extra special biscuit moments. I still can't quite decide if this is amazingly creative or just a waste of delicious Jaffa cakes !


For their new ad campaign launching on Monday, McVitie's have asked artist Nathan Wyburn to create some #sweeet food art using their biscuits and these are the mind-blowing results. I love this adorable tarsier.


Or you might prefer a cat.


Or this very cute pooch !

If you keep your eyes open on TV tomorrow night, you may spot the new McVitie's ads. Rumour has it, they'll be giving us a sneak peek on the McVitie's twitter page today too.

Disclosure : McVitie's sent me some lovely goodies but I was under no obligation to write about them !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Our Fabulous Food Stain Art T-shirt from Dermot Flynn

Anzac Biscuits recipe

The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts ...

5 comments:

  1. Ohh love Jaffa cakes!!
    I always eat the slice of orange jelly last too....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also eat the jelly last, my husband thinks its disgusting haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NEVER stop at one Jaffa Cake!
    Love the work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...