Sunday 31 May 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Here comes June !


On my last weigh-in, I signed off saying: " I know in advance that Poland will not be kind to the scales - two three course meals in a restaurant and a cooked breakfast every day for five days will take its toll !" Well, I was right but I enjoyed every minute, discovered lots of new Polish recipes and had some great experiences. Today the scales flashed up a +1.3kg gain - I was actually expecting a lot worse ! Time to get back on track -  I've signed up for Juneathon, which should be extra motivation to get moving every day in June (although pretty tough too as it's a busy month work wise).

Positives of the week

- Time to get back on track - after all that overeating, I'm craving fruit, salad and soup ! I'll also get back into SlimFast ready-to-drink shakes for lunch when I'm at work. Motivation is at a peak :)

- Juneathon kicks off tomorrow. Time to get off my bum !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Enjoy Poland and sod the scales ! (done !)


This week's targets : Get back to Wii Fit runs (aim for 2 x 30 mins) but it'll be a busy-busy week at work. Try to do something every day for Juneathon.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 85.8kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 87.1kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  6.7kg
STILL TO GO : 18.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +1.3kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)











get the InLinkz code



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


7 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your time in Poland - you needed the break as did your body! That coupled with the fact it is a new month starting tomorrow... you will be totally on it with the motivation! Hope you have a good week and kick start June off in style! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you I'd join last week. This week's weight-in: 0.0 kg. For me current weight 68,5 kg ; target 63 kg :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed all the Polish food. Good luck with getting on track again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *phew* I've finally vanquished a huge pile of marking and school reports so now I can get back on track !

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely time in Poland and sometimes you do just have to say sod the scales! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...