Sunday 10 May 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Happy with a no-change !


I love this quote as it pretty much sums up my attitude to life - especially this week ! The week started off well. I managed to wrestle the wiimote back off the kids and fit in a couple of 30 minutes WiiFit runs, we did a few really long walks and I was eating well. Then, on Thursday, I took the kids out to see a big bike race and one of the things the promoters were giving out were McDonalds vouchers. The kids begged to go and as it was just starting to rain, it sounded like a great idea. The best deal for us was 2 Big Mac Meals and 2 Happy Meals so I had to skip my usual salad. Then we went to the cinema and buying a bucket full of popcorn is an obligatory part of the experience ! On Friday we went to Chessington and had a fab day out but spent all day munching on the quiche, sandwiches, cheese & bacon muffins and oat & raisin cookies that I'd made the day before for two meals on the go ! 

I am therefore happy enough with a no change this week. Next week will be back to work/routine so I should be back on track. I've also just thought that I've swapped over to my funky new scales and forgot to check if there's a difference between those and my old ones so I may have lost or gained a bit - who knows ?!

Positives of the week

- Not putting on weight during the holidays is an exploit in itself !

- I'm still drinking more water and less coke so the SlimPod is doing its magic.

Current targets 

Last week's target :  I seem to be alternating losses and gains so let's go for another loss to break the cycle. Fit in two runs and some other Wii Fit games. Stop baking cakes! And stop finishing off the kids' plates - a bad habit that's vreeping back in. (good enough)


This week's targets : Get back into routine but manage to keep up with 2 x 30 minute WiiFit runs.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 85.8kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 85.8kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  8kg
STILL TO GO : 16.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)











get the InLinkz code



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


6 comments:

  1. I love the quote! So so so true! I would rather have lumps and bumps in the road than a smooth sailing anyway! Sounds like you have enjoyed yourself this week and managed to maintain, which we all know is pretty hard in itself. Well done and good luck for this next week - a huge fan of getting back to normal! Thanks for allowing me to link up!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a fab week and still managed to maintain so I'd be very chuffed well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for this week! I've been moving away from the diet pop and have found warm water with lemon squeezed in very addictive!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote. It's the only way to live isn't it. Some weeks just get away from you don't they.

    One thing I do every so often when I have a week like this is skip a meal, often breakfast. An obvious point but our bodies don't have to have strict regimes. If I have two meals in one for dinner for example (why not :-)) then I've already had enough and don't normally feel hungry in the morning so I just have some drinks (Often water, no calories and all that) but no food. Then I go back to normal. I'll do the reverse some times if that's easier and miss a meal before I binge.

    Life is to be lived so I just bend my routine to fit. The added benefit is that you train your body to go for longer without food which doesn't seem important but is actually an ability many of us has lost and this alone causes many of our problems.

    hth and don't feel bad about having a few adventures on your weight loss journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote too. Well done on the loss and wish you well for this week. Thanks for joining Linked

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job on a no loss week when youve had mac;ds and quiches etc. i'd be chuffed with that too :) #weightlosswedesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...