Friday 8 May 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 8/5/15



Back to work - boo ! But we're into May so the school year is drawing to a close ! I've made great progress in clearing out my kitchen cupboards for the #KitchenClearout linkie so I'm going to have a look at using up some of the half empty jars in my spice rack now, as well as working out what to do with the new spice blends I recently received from Spice Kitchen.

Saturday 



lunch - Chakchouka - a fabulous one-pot Moroccan stew of spicy sausage, tomato, peppers and eggs (using ras el hanout spices)

dinner - homemade soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or bbq

dinner - leftover soup

Monday 

dinner - I found this recipe for Panch Phoron Roasted Potatoes (that's another one of my spice blends) which sounds like it should go nicely  with grilled salmon, topped with lime juice and garlic salt

Tuesday 

dinner - Sri Lankan curry with rice

Wednesday 

lunch -  Spanish omelette

dinner - chicken & veg casserole with mash 

Thursday 

dinner - pork and broccoli stir fry (with Chinese 5 Spice) & noodles

Friday

dinner - Jamaican Jerk chicken breasts with root veg mash & mango salsa

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

3 comments:

  1. Lovely meal plan. I love the sound of Chakchouka. Although, I'm not sure Boyo would approve.

    Have a lovely week.

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all sounds so tasty! I like the look of that Chakchouka but I'm not sure my kitchen skills would stretch to it to be honest. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds complicated but it's dead easy - chakchouka actually means " a mess" because it's a throw in what you've got meal. Give it a go !! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...