Sunday 26 April 2015

Don't miss the #AnnieMovieParty on twitter this afternoon !


Hands up if you're a child of the seventies/eighties. If you are, then you'll definitely remember this (and you have to sing it with an obligatory American twang !) ...

The sun will come out tomorrow
So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
You're always a day away!

How can you not love such an uplifting song ? Even if you're not as old as me, the chances are you'll have heard about Little Orphan Annie in the Broadway and West End revivals some twenty years later. Well, a whole new generation of kids are about to discover Annie, which is out on Blu-ray & DVD tomorrow.


There will be a twitter party going on this afternoon to celebrate the release. We've got our DVD at the ready, as well as lots of other Annie goodies (and you'll get lots of chances to win some too) so make sure you pop along to join in the fun. 



If you want a quick sneak preview, here's the trailer for the film. It reminds us of a cross between Tracy Beaker and Glee !

The hashtag for the twitter party is #AnnieMovieParty and it will be taking place from 2-4pm today. Follow @SonyPicsAtHome and me @cherylp59 to see what we think of the film and also try to nab some of those prizes !

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the film Annie! I will try & make time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the film Annie! I will try & make time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the original, I have just got this for my daughter to watch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...