Sunday 5 April 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Happy Easter !


For the second week in a row, it's a gain - after gaining 500g last week, I put on 400g this week. But I'm not going to focus on that. I'm going to focus on the fact that I got off my bum and did a 2km run on the Wii Fit for the first time in months. It only takes 10 minutes and I figured it was a drop in the ocean but the next day, I could feel it in my legs and, surprisingly, across my stomach so it's inspired me to keep it up regularly. Foodwise, it hasn't been too bad - lots of veggies, fruit and soup - so fingers crossed next week will be better.

Positives of the week

- I have a new laptop so I can get back into listening to the SlimPod

- I managed to complete the 2km run without stopping, despite not turning on the WiiFit for months, which I was quite impressed with !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Keep making good choices and listening to the SlimPod. Throw in one session of sport. C'mon, bring on the 84 point somethings ! (half done)
 
This week's targets : Fit in two wiifit runs. Get back to tracking steps.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 85.7kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 86.1kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  7.7kg
STILL TO GO : 17.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.4kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)









get the InLinkz code



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


11 comments:

  1. We have a Nintendo Wii. It sounds good. Is it a 'Wii Fit' game I need to get? Trouble is only the kids know how to operate the thing! I'll have to get them to teach me how to put it on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the wii fit game with the balance board - easy to use once you've plugged it all in !

      Delete
  2. Well done on the run and good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just been on a 14km (8.5 mile) walk with the kids - so glad the warmer weather is here ! :)

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you've had a good week, the weight fluctuation will just be down to a change in habits, it always takes us a while to get on top of a routine. Lots of veg and more activity sounds positive so I'm sure it will be a good week!

    What is the Wii Fit run under? is it just the jogging? I need to get back on with that and do a little activity on my last day off tomorrow!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I do the endurance run/jog on the aerobics bit - doing 10 minutes at the moment but hoping to up to 20 minutes so !

      Delete
  4. I'm trying to use my Wii fit more, especially the jogging, i'm also a sucker for the hula hoop and marching band games. #weightlosswednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hula hoop is fun but I haven't seen the marching band one, I'll have to have a look !

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry for not commenting sooner chick - I am up to date with your most recent Sunday Weigh In and you have inspired me to dust off my Wii Fit, I've only been using it for NetFlix purposes! Hope you are having a good week! Sim #WeightLossWednesday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...