Saturday 11 April 2015

'Sly' Stallone becomes Sliced' Stalloaf for Warburtons?! #TheDeliverers


Later on tonight, at 8.15pm, if you're tuning into BGT on ITV, you could be in for a toastie surprise - the premiere of Warburtons' new ad featuring none other than Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone. Or Stalloaf as I think he should be rebaptised !


I actually thought this was an April Fool's Day joke when I first got the email but no, Sylvester Stallone really is stepping into the role of brand ambassador for the British family baker and I must admit, I'm looking forward to seeing the ad !


As far as I can tell (and all will be revealed later), he'll be parodying some of the scenes from his top movies in a series of ads. I'm not sure which one of his movies this outfit is supposed to represent ...


... but I'll get to recreate it in the Madhouse kitchen because I received a lovely hamper from Warburtons to celebrate the new ads, containing some of their hero products but also the very same hat and oven gloves that Sylvester Stallone wore !


I'll get my thinking cap (or my baker's trilby ?!) on to come up with some lovely recipes to share with you soon and I promise I'll put on the outfit so you can have a giggle too !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...