Friday 22 March 2013

Download a free Mums Helping Mums Cookbook & donate a meal to a Bangladeshi mum


I know what you're thinking - we've just had Comic Relief, you can't afford to donate to every worthwhile charity out there - but don't stop reading ! All you have to do is download a free cookbook and Tilda will donate one meal to a Bangladeshi mum. That's it - there's no catch !

I've just downloaded it - you can either download it to your computer or view it online as a pdf, both will qualify for a free meal donation - and I'm actually very impressed. It's split into three sections : Celebrity Mums Helping Mums, Blogger Mums Helping Mums and Tilda Mums Helping Mums.

I love the look of Aggie McKenzie's Pilaf Rice for using up leftovers, Dhruv Baker's Nasi Goreng Malaysian Fried Rice (I buy this as a frozen ready meal but I'd love to make my own), Jo Pratt's Tray Bake Chicken and  the Cumin Chicken recipe from Nina Wadia (she'll always be Zainab Masood to anyone who's ever watched EastEnders !). It's also quite freaky that there's a recipe for Bread & Butter Pudding, which is something I wanted to look up to try out - perfect timing ! I also couldn't help but chuckle when I discovered that Esther Rantzen had provided a Fish Pie recipe - there's no way the Rainbow Fish Pie recipe that I sent over was going to be selected to be included then !!



You may remember me telling you (on my recipe post) that Tilda, in association with  the United Nations World Food Programme, have promised to donate 300,000 meals to mothers in Bangladesh. You can do your bit to help by downloading the recipe book and also by buying specially marked 1kg packs of Tilda Basmati Rice.

To download the free cookbook and donate a meal, go to  www.tilda.com/mums/mhm-cookbook

For more information on Tilda and the World Food Programme ‘Mums helping Mums campaign’: http://www.tilda.com/mums

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


#FaveFamilyRecipes Competition : Rainbow Fish Pie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...