*** You can read our review here ! ***
Where Drumond Park’s Number One best-selling Gross Magic continues to make audiences go “yeuchhhhhhh!” ad nauseum, the new BOX OF SHOCKS (age 8 to adult, rrp £19.99) is guaranteed to make victims SCREAM and GASP in horror, especially on April Fools’ Day! A ‘must have’ for tricksters of all ages, this sparkling and witty collection of thirteen truly shocking pranks and gags is sure to catch them out on the morning of 1st April!
Every one of these marvellous tricks is cunningly designed to put its owner firmly at the top of the prankster league! Take your victim entirely by surprise and extract that fabulously satisfying shriek that screams out “Gotcha!” loud and clear … But remember, practice makes perfect so don’t forget to put the time in before you embark on your campaign of truly shocking, clever trickery!
The kit comes with excellent move-by-move instructions, and inside is just what it says on the box – think squirting ‘crazy’ ketchup all over your audience’s clothes, showing them how you break your finger backwards, leaving a coiled snake – ready to spring - in a crisps tin, ramming a pen through your hand, hiding a spider behind a coin in a box - so it can leap out at them… and you’ll have just a smidgeon of an idea of what you’ll find in this great new compendium!
For stockists visit www.drumondpark.com or call 01506 855577
Drumond Park have kindly provided one Box of Shocks to give away to a lucky Madhouse Family Reviews reader.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my other blogposts.
- Leave me a comment in the comments box below, with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which blogpost you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 28/03/13
T & C's : Entries close at midnight on the closing date. Winners will be selected with a random number generator and announced on facebook, twitter and in the giveaway post subject line. Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter and if I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner. Prizes will be sent out by the companies or their PR directly to winners.
Other giveaways you may be interested in :