Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Anything is better than nothing !


I was hoping for a loss this week because I've been back on track with my healthy eating - just jumped on the scales and I've lost 300g. Pretty pathetic as losses go but I'll take it, thanks very much !

Positives of the week

- My appetite seems to have got back under control - I will be eating dinner then suddenly think "I'm not hungry any more" and stop. That's the SlimPod kicking back in, even if I haven't had a chance to listen to it this week.

- I've been running around with the kids loads this week - literally. They keep challenging me to race them to the corner on the way to and from school and we always have a good giggle !

This week's target 

Last week's target was : get back into healthy eating and cut back down on the snacks and foodie treats. Mission accomplished !

This week's target is :  it's going to be a long week at work so I won't have time to cook from scratch. I'll just do the best I can and hope for a no change.

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 79.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.8g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13.1kg
STILL TO GO : 12.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -300g 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :)





Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


5 comments:

  1. Well done Cheryl! Any loss is a loss and that's great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on progress so far - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your loss Cheryl and getting back into the healthy eating. Fingers crossed for another good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!! A loss is a loss... there are weeks that I maybe lose half a lb and I feel all flumped, but then I will realise that I have still lost weight!!! :D

    MH xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...