Friday 1 March 2013

What's Cooking at the Madhouse next week? Menu Plan 4


The holidays are over next week (sob) so I'll only be preparing evening meals on all the days I'm at work - it's back to the school canteens for me and the kids at lunchtime. I can't share photos this week as these are all new recipes that I'm going to try out, inspired by the Saving Dinner recipe book by Leanne Ely. It comes with weekly menu plans and accompanying shopping lists but I've just dipped into it to pick out a few recipes that appealed to me to start with.


Saturday :

lunch - not sure if we're going to McDonalds soft play or not this week because Madhouse Daddy Mike is off doing carnival and won't get back home until about 5am ! If we eat at home, I think I'll go for Parmesan chicken drumsticks with homemade coleslaw and chips made in the Actifry.


dinner - homemade soup, sandwiches or toast - or there are some twice-baked potatoes left over in the fridge too.

Sunday :

lunch -  probably the traditional Sunday roast or we may go for raclette for a change

dinner - nobody's ever really hungry after the big Sunday lunch - maybe some porridge and fruit, if I'm peckish

Monday : 

dinner - Apple pork chops, mashed potatoes and broccoli

Tuesday :

dinner - Roast beef picante, potato wedges and salad

Wednesday :

dinner -  Italian turkey meatloaf with pasta

Thursday :

dinner - Asian orange salmon, rice & Chinese stir-fried vegetables

Friday :

dinner - Garlic lime chicken with potatoes and vegetables


So what are you eating next week?

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...