Wednesday 20 March 2013

A Guide for Family Turkey Holidays from TravelSupermarket (and me !!)


You may remember a little while ago, I mentioned that I'd be working with TravelSupermarket to come up with a "cheat sheet" for anyone planning a holiday to Turkey. We've spent a couple of fab family holidays there, one in Yalikavak, near Bodrum, and one in Antalya, so I had quite a few tips up my sleeve to help get the most out of your time there. I love the way the Cheat Sheet has come out - you can see for yourselves below :


Image source: TravelSupermarket


Feel free to ask any other questions you may have, or share the infographic with anyone you know who may be planning a trip to Turkey, especially if they're taking young children. We're off to Morocco this year so I'll be heading over to see what they have to say about Agadir !

Disclosure : This blogpost is part of a series of Blogger Cheat Sheets, in collaboration with TravelSupermarket - check out their website for insider info on various other child-friendly destinations

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Want to Share Your Top Turkey Tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...