Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Creative Blog Award



I haven't done a #MeMe for a while so I was very chuffed to be given a Creative Blog Award by Mummy Fever. It's always a great way of being nosy about getting to know a bit more about your favourite bloggers. Here's what this one involves :

The rules:

Thank the blogger and link back their blog

Write 3 things about yourself.
2 things people might not know about you
1 thing you would want to change about yourself.
Answer the questions asked by the tagger
Nominate this award to deserving blogs
Ask your nominees some questions of your choice.
Inform your nominees about their award.

Well, here goes :


Write 3 things about yourself.

- I can't sleep if I don't read for at least 10 minutes before turning out the lights (now you know why I review so many books !)
- I am a Most Haunted Junkie - I don't particularly believe in all the phenomena they report but it always makes me laugh when they freak themselves out !
- I can never just sit and watch TV - I always multitask, usually blogging, sometimes marking or even reading at the same time.

2 things people might not know about you

- I was only supposed to be going to France for one year - that was 15 years ago !

- I was head girl at school !

1 thing you would want to change about yourself.


- That's easy - I've lost 13kg over the past year or so and want to lose the same again to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight


Answer the questions asked by the tagger

Describe yourself in 3 words : mum, wife, blogger

Share a claim to fame : I stepped in as an interpreter for an exonerated Death Row prisoner and was broadcast on national French radio !

What is your favourite colour? I haven't really got one - I like bright colours - orange, yellow, red - but not for clothes

How many children do you have? 3, aged 11, 8 and 3 (plus one angel baby from 2008)

What is your favourite season? I love autumn - Halloween, conker hunting, jumping in leaf piles, Bonfire night ...

Nominate this award to deserving blogs


Ask your nominees some questions of your choice.

What did you have/are you having for dinner today?
What has been your all-time  favourite holiday/day out?
If you won £1000 and you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?
What's the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
What time is your alarm set for?

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl, how kind of you to nominate me. Thanks. I don't do the awards thing though - although I enjoy being nominated!

    I'll answer your questions here:
    Don't know re dinner. Had leftover roast lamb last night.

    My favourite holiday is a tough one - maybe the river cruise I did in France.

    I'd put it towards a new car.

    Get up, check blog

    Generally don't use an alarm but wake up early anyway!

    Ps I am a multi tasker too - but actually I think I just do it because I have a low boredom threshhold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I think that could be why I multitask too ! lol. Thanks for takeing the time to reply :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me, Cheryl! I have a couple of other nominations on hold, as I haven't had a chance to do anything about it, perhaps I should combine all of them in one go.
    Enjoyed reading about you, some things I knew, some didn't.
    You were a head girl, you still are in the blogland. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...