Saturday 2 March 2013

Purple Ronnie Mothers' Day gifts review



I love Purple Ronnie. His rhymes always remind me of the hilarious and totally silly rhymes that my dad always writes in Christmas and birthday cards so when I was asked to check out the range of Purple Ronnie gifts that are available for Mothers' Day, I couldn't wait to see what was on offer.

Mums can be embarrassing
And mums can be a bore
But you’re a really fab one
And I couldn’t love you more!

Altogether now, awwww !

I love the rhyme on this mug (RRP £9.99) too :

You're such a special mummy
And I love the things you do
So I want to say you're lovely
And thanks for being YOU!

Guaranteed to raise and smile and make you feel good every time you sit down for a quick cup of tea.


If your mum has more refined tastes and prefers a glass of vino to a humble cuppa, you may prefer the engraved wine glass (RRP £9.99). You can personalise the glass with the name and message of your choice, making it a truly unique gift.



There is also a Purple Ronnie Engraved Super Mum Money Box (RRP £19.99) which is a great gift for those who like to save. The front of the silver-coloured money box features an official Purple Ronnie design and you can personalise the back with any message you choose, spelt out over four lines.


But here is the lovely gift that I picked out for myself - a round trinket box (RRP £14.99) with a "Star Mum" picture and the personalised message "Luv Sophie, Juliette & Pierre". You only get 30 letters so you may have to be a bit inventive with your message but it's a lovely keepsake and one that will make me smile every time I see it.

For more information or to order your Purple Ronnie personalised gift, go to www.gettingpersonal.co.uk.

To find out more about Purple Ronnie, become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PurpleRonnieWorld or follow Purple Ronnie on Twitter @Purple_Ronnie.

Disclosure : I received a personalised trinket box in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet, I love that mug :D Could do with a new big, maybe I'll hint at the kids for one for mothers day lol. Lovely review, thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any Purple Ronnie stuff in ages, I love it, and these gifts are lovely

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...