Monday 16 April 2012

Radox Muscle Therapy review

This weekend sees the London Marathon and thousands of gluttons for punishment - err I mean sporty types - will be stretching their muscles and pounding the pavements in the annual sweat-fest. Well, they should stock up on some Radox Muscle Therapy bath soak to soothe away their aches and pains (although it won't cure their blisters !). I'm not doing anything even remotely as energetic as running a marathon - the nearest I'll get is running around after the kids ! - but I still appreciated the opportunity of trying out a bottle all the same.

I did a bit of a double take when I read the ingredients list and learned that it contains a blend of ginseng and black pepper - not things that instantly spring to mind when conjuring up ideas of a soothing bath soak ! The ingredients have been carefully selected to help gently warm your muscles, ease away any aches and pains, soothe tired bodies and rest your mind.

The deep red colour (which actually turns the water red) and spicy scent are both unisex, which is great news for men who often have to put up with pink, highly floral scented bath smellies ! I did feel lovely and relaxed after having a bath with Radox Muscle Therapy but how much of that is down to the product and how much is down to the hot bath itself, I can't tell you !

When talking to friends about the product, they laughingly asked if the pepper makes you sneeze and also if it stings on ... ahem ... delicate areas. Well, I can reassure you that the answer to both is no ! I can see this being a lovely warming bath soak for the winter months and it would also be perfect for anyone who suffers with back ache or aching joints. It was just what the doctor ordered after a long day walking around Disneyland Paris and carrying a tired toddler in the queues and it certainly seemed to help soothe my aching back.

star rating : 4/5

RRP : £2.31 for 500ml

 

Disclaimer : I was sent a bottle of Radox Muscle Therapy in order to write the review.

Other reviews you may be interested in : 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh it sounds really cool if it turns the water red! Like Lush, but a lot cheaper lol! Will be looking out for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this radox range, and am working my way through 7 bottles I got for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product must be a good one. Thank you for sharing some information about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ginseng and black pepper? I like a 'hot' bath but have never thought of adding pepper :-) It does sound lovely though, I shall have to look out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried this product & it's really good as I've got fymuromyia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...