Monday 16 April 2012

Coming soon to a store near you ... Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter !



You may remember a little while ago, I was lucky enough to be sent through one of each of the limited edition Kit Kat Chunky bars to help decide which one should be voted the winner and returned to the shelves as a permanent product. Well, the winner was ... Peanut Butter, seeing off Orange, White Choc and Double Choc to become the ultimate champion. I'm really pleased about this because, although I didn't think I'd like it much to begin with, it actually turned out to be my favourite.

A lorry loaded up with Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter bars was despatched this morning so the first bars will be on the shelves later this week. Kit Kat are actually tracking its progress and you can join the convo by hashtagging #KitKatCPB or #KKCPB on twitter !

Keep an eye on the Facebook page too and you may even be lucky enough to grab a free bar (but they've all gone for today so try again tomorrow). Click on the "Grab a free bar" tab at the top.

With over half a million votes, this was the biggest form of market research Kit Kat have ever conducted. Which bar was your favourite ?

for more information : https://www.facebook.com/kitkatuk

Disclaimer : I was sent through a box of Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter bars to say thanks for helping them become the champions in my blogpost here.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


  

11 comments:

  1. Peanut Butter sounds different (and lovely), and will certainly be trying FB to see if I can grab one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to try these along with the 3 other flavours when they gave them away via facebook. This was the best flavour. Im going to need more willpower when shopping with another chocolate bar to tempt me.
    @cqbish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt find any of the flavours in any shops the only one i tried was double chocolate which was too chocolatey lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. the peanut butter one is amazing :) I also love the orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so good, I am going to have to buy one if I don't get one via FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! A whole box. Might not be so good for my waistline though. They sound delicious. I have only ever had the normal ones.
    @mumoffunkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only got to try the Double Choc, but I voted for the Orange because that's my favourite type of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these but they are rather sickly - think it would take me a while to get through a box of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm I love these Peanut Butter Kit Kat's, they are so tasty and very moorish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! Shame I haven't been able to buy one for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...