Friday 12 December 2014

Are you a door knob-phobe?!


Dettol have kicked off their campaign to help everyone stay healthy during the winter cold and flu season with a video that made me smile - how far will you go to avoid the doorknob?!



Go on, own up - which one are you? I have been known to be a kicker (then use toilet roll around the handle to get back out) in particularly nasty public toilets that require you to hover while you wee !

The quick spray of disinfectant is definitely a simpler solution though, even if it isn't always possible when you're out and about.

As I've succombed to a winter cold, I'm making a concerted effort to wash my hands every time I've blown my nose and to stop putting snotty tissues in my coat pocket - yes, I know it's disgusting but I bet I'm not the only one to do it !

Wishing you a happy and germ-free Christmas !

Disclosure : Dettol have offered to send me some Dettol products, along with an exclusive Healthy Home Guide full of facts, expert advice and tips to help reduce the spread of germs and bacteria around the home.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Has the winter lurgy hit yet ?

1 comment:

  1. I have such bad germ-spreading habits but I soon improved when my son had worms!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...