Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday weigh-in : See you in the New Year !


As usual, we'll be heading around the family for Christmas and New Year so I won't be weighing in. I planned on one final weigh-in but, after looking after Pierre who was sick last week, it's my turn. I'm bundled up in a onesie, a scarf and a big thick dressing gown and I'm still shivering !

I'm skipping the weigh-in this week and will pick up in the New Year. Do feel free to link up any of your weight-loss posts over the festive period though, I'd love to see how you're all getting on. See you in the New Year full of healthy resolutions !

Positives of the week

- Not many - I feel like poo !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Hit my step target at least 3 times and make sure none are under 10,000. Aim for the 84 point somethings.

This week's targets : Enjoy Christmas and make the best choices possible.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months -
first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) by next week (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.6kg, my pre-holiday weight, by the end of September(done)
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 86.3kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 85.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  7.9kg
STILL TO GO : 17.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)









get the InLinkz code



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

We Will Do It! Support Linky on The Purple Pumpkin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Have a great festive season, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange! I decided to stop my weigh in this week too and concentrate on Christmas - see you in the new year :)
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike ! Have a fab Christmas& New Year ! xx

      Delete
  3. This is going to be my last weigh-in too until next year - everything is so all over the place with my family that I know although I will watch my food I just won't make any progress with my fitness.

    I hope you have an absolutely fabulous Christmas and will look forward to catching up with you in the New Year!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Sharon, try to have a lovely Christmas, despite the circumstances xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...