Monday 29 December 2014

Thanks Lush for my bathtime #SnowmanFUN !


In the weeks before Christmas, like all parents, I was busy squirreling away squeal-inducing surprises for the Madhouse kids, so I was delighted to receive one of my own from the lovely people at Lush.


I received a bar of Snowman Fun which looks just like modelling clay, in white, orange and black, perfect for creating snowmen.



I couldn't resist pulling off a lump and creating this cute little fellow. But this isn't just modelling clay, it has a few sneaky surprises up (or inside) its sleeve. Firstly, once you've finished playing with it, it can be used as shampoo, bubble bath, shower gel or soap. Secondly, it has a fabulous citrussy fragrance with lots of mysterious uplifting topnotes that I was unable to pinpoint (unsurprisingly, when I went to check - it's a blend of buchu, bergamot and Sicilian lemon essential oils). And last but not least, yours isn't the only face that will have a smile on it because this snowman has a big heart - 10p from the sale of each bar is contributed to the LUSH FunD, which is distributed in grants to projects in Japan providing fun and recreational activities for the children still living in challenging environments following the 2011tsunami and nuclear distaster.


My cute little snowman may have smelt great and fitted in perfectly with the wintry landscape that the Madhouse grandparents had set out for Christmas, but I just couldn't resist squishing him up and taking him off to the bath for a lovely relaxing soak !

The Snowman Fun is from Lush's limited edition Christmas range but you can buy non-festive Fun bars all year round. They only cost £5 so I'll definitely be treating myself to another one when this one runs out !

for more information : https://www.lush.co.uk/products/fun

Disclosure : I received a bar in the post which was a lovely surprise !

3 comments:

  1. I love Lush. I just treated myself to a box of bath bombs in their sale which are bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush products and they are such a good company too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...