Tuesday 16 December 2014

Yay, I completed my 2014 reading challenge !


I always have a book on the go (sometimes even two !) and I know I read (and review) a lot of different titles, but I never really knew just how many until I spotted a Goodreads Reading Challenge widget on someone's blog last year and scuttled off to have a look. I tentatively went for a goal of 52 books for 2013, that's one a week which seemed quite challenging, but I smashed it, coming in at 61 books ! You can see what I read in 2013 here.


2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Cheryl has
completed her goal of reading 52 books in 2014!
hide



I decided to have another go this year and I'm pretty chuffed to see that I have just succeeded in completing my 2014 Reading Challenge of 52 books again. I've read 53 books, one over my target, and there's still a fortnight to go !

I thought it would be interesting (for me and hopefully for you too !) to look back over what I read this year. Are there any that you've read too? If so, I always love to compare notes so please click through to my review and leave me a comment !

January

February

March


April


June

July

August


September

October


November


4 comments:

  1. Well done Cheryl thats a phenomenal number of books you've read

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, cant mind the last time I read a book, my short term memory is crap and I cant remember who is who

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...