Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Babysteps in the right direction


Well, I was hoping for a nice leap into the 84 point somethings today but I forgot to factor in the time of the month (sorry, TMI !) - plus the fact that I had a busy week at work filling in school reports and Christmas shopping to deal with which filled up all my free time when I could have been out walking miles geocaching.

So, this morning, the scales flashed up 85.9kg - a 400g loss. As the great Martin Luther King said (more or less), any step in the right direction is progress.

Positives of the week

- According to my FitBug, I only managed to hit my steps target on one day and aerobics step target on one day but looking at the figures, it's not too shabby : 11,236 steps on Sunday, 13,600 on Monday, 12,468 on Tuesday, 14,040 on Wednesday, 9882 on Thursday, 16,102 on Friday, 9876 on Saturday. My FitBug target is 15,000 per day but anything over 10,000 during the colder weather will do me !

- I'm back into my jeans comfortably - they were getting a bit tight !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Keep the momentum going - another loss. Let's go for a big push and aim to hit the 84 point somethings - it's feasible just about ! (not completely done but still a step in the right direction)

This week's targets : Hit my step target at least 3 times and make sure none are under 10,000. Aim for the 84 point somethings.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months -
first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) by next week (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.6kg, my pre-holiday weight, by the end of September(done)
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 86.3kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 85.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  7.9kg
STILL TO GO : 17.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.4kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

We Will Do It! Support Linky on The Purple Pumpkin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic nice to see you back on that losing wagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a perfect week, great job on the loss, anything is amazing!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great you are losing again, I am going to have to join in soon. I seem to have being going up and my clothes are tight eeek

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...