Saturday 6 December 2014

Happy (Yankee) Christmas To Me !


I'm pleased (and relieved !) to announce that I've now finished all my Christmas shopping (although it hasn't all arrived yet). I can't show you what I've bought because most of the intended recipients read my blog, but I can show you the present I bought for myself - a fab parcel of imported American food !

You may remember I blogged about making Instant S'mores recently with some marshmallow spread that was in a recent Degustabox. That came from AmericanSoda.co.uk and when I went to see what else they had on offer, I couldn't resist stocking up on some genuine American goodies. If you fancy trying them out, my advice is to sign up to their newsletter - they'll send you through a discount code for 10% off (if my memory serves me well).

I'll have to go back when we've eaten our way through this lot - I absolutely wanted to try some Kraft Mac & Cheese and Peanut Butter & Jelly but they were both out of stock. Am I the only one to get excited about foreign food or are you the same? And have you bought yourself a Christmas gift this year or do you still go for the dropping hints method ?!

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Some Globe-cooking help from Seasoned Pioneers

Globecooking recipe : White Cabbage Salad with Liptauer (Austria)


2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I should be finished today... Always a rush. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yummy, I will have to have a look at the site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...