Wednesday 31 December 2014

Did your December comping go out with a bang?

Even before I had a chance to look at the advent calendar competitions, I was delighted to get 3 tweets telling me I'd won prizes on 1st December.


First up was a £20 Love To Shop voucher and some lovely bonus mystery prizes.


Second was a crafting bundle from Costcutter.


And making up the hat trick was a lovely runner up prize in a twitter giveaway.

The advents weren't great, I only won a bubbly Santa on the M&S pass the parcel game and didn't even bother going to pick it up.


I won a Spearmint and Tea Tree Nurture Balm from @MaryElizabethbc on twitter

Followed by a Lurpak tea towel on twitter and a lovely choccie prize on Given To Distracting Others (which hasn't arrived yet but I'll count it in this month's winnings)


I won some lovely Tinkerbell prizes (a doll, some pens and a beautiful bauble)


And finally I was hit by a Cadbury snowball and received a bag of chocolate snowballs :)

I hope you've had a great final month and a great year of comping - what was your favourite prize of 2014? Or maybe you haven't won a thing all year ?!

You might also like to check out my own giveaways :

Giveaway #451 : Win a DryNites® night time kit - closing date 11/1/15

7 comments:

  1. I like the Tinkerbell doll. I have a Lurpak tea towel from years back. It seems to have shrunk. Good luck for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have an old one too (a grey one) and that shrank too !!

      Delete
  2. I did quite well this month, 2 wins on the M&S pass the parcel, a voucher for a meal, some toys, some cleaning products, a magazine subscription, a PS4 game, a set of baby bottles, a feeding spoon, a meat thermometer, a £50 fat face voucher, a bissell spot carpet cleaner, a colouring book and £50 iceland vouchers - think that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did win a Spirograph and a Logo game which were earmarked as Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I am still waiting for them but hopefully they will be worth the wait. Hope they are not with Citilink! To be fair I only won them on 15th December so was a little optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the PR people were off over Christmas and New Year so they'll be working through their backlogs of emails now !

      Delete
  4. I had a great December which was surprising as I really didn't have the same time this year to enter competitions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...