Tuesday 22 May 2012

Wow, look at what was in this month's WeightWatchers hamper !


Admit it, as soon as you hear the words "diet food", you automatically think wilted lettuce and tasteless lo-cal alternatives to chocolate bars and biscuits, right ?! Well, think again. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw some of the goodies in my latest hamper from WeightWatchers. I'll be having great fun trying out this little lot and will be back with detailed reviews of each product.

Just to get you salivating (and - for any of you trying to shed a few pounds - to show you some of the diet-friendly options out there), here is a quick look at what I unpacked from the hamper :


WeightWatchers Sicilian Lemonade and Italian Red Grape & Pomegranate Cordial


Weight Watchers Cheese Nachos and Salt and Vinegar Crinkles Crisps


Weight Watchers Individual Carrot Cakes, Ginger & Lemon Cookies and Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (which I'd actually already reviewed here)


Weight Watchers Mini Lemon Cupcake Mix


Weight Watchers Bagels and Petits Pains

Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate

and - last but not least - Weight Watchers Refreshing Rosé Wine.

Admit it, if I hadn't had the pictures to prove it, you'd have thought I was making it up when I said Weight Watchers had wine, crisps and cakes in their product lines, wouldn't you ?!

Watch this space for the reviews !

for more information : www.weightwatchers.co.uk

Disclosure : I have been given a year's membership to Weight Watchers Online and receive monthly hampers of products in return for honest reviews.
Other reviews you may be interested in :


13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the reviews, deperatly need to loose some weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea weight watchers did wine! I'm not following a weight watchers plan or any kind of diet but I did recently pick up some of their ready meals in the supermarket and they were surprisingly tasty - I say surprisingly because I'm normally not really a "healthy" eater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness me Mrs you will be a size ) before long between them all, nice one, always fancied weight watchers but cant justify the cost on my income

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do admit I didn't know weight watchers did such a good selection of products. Will be interested to hear your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight Watchers wine heaven has arrived x

    ReplyDelete
  6. deperatly need to loose some weight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these all look great, I wonder what they are all going to taste like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far so good - the carrot cakes are divine !

      Delete
  8. looks gorgeous who'd have thought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who would believe you would get such nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...