Sunday 12 October 2014

Sunday weigh-in : The week from Hell, not Healthy !


Next week, I'm off to Poland for the whole week with work. After that it's the school holidays. That meant that this week, on top of my usual work/mum stuff, I had to sort out the new langauge assistant, my trainee teacher, extra childcare, tutor reports and a zillion tests. I was submerged in paperwork and meetings and had no time to do anything else. On top of that, my Wednesday morning off was replaced by a compulsory inset day and my Saturday morning was taken up with a parent-teacher evening. Aaaggghhh !

I haven't had time (really, I haven't, that's not an excuse !) to get in any exercise, geocaching, long walks or Wii Fit runs. I've had people to see so I've been eating at the school canteen rather than having a solitary SlimFast shake in my classroom or out walking. In the evenings, I've been ready to fall into bed as soon as I got home so I haven't had the time or energy to work out healthy meals. I even had a chocolate craving (I blame it on the stress and tiredness !) and found a twin pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the cupboard, both of which I ate (on two separate occasions).

I was expecting a really bad week so jumping on the scales today to 85.5kg - a 200g gain so basically a no change - I was over the moon. Next week in Poland will be catastrophic. We'll be eating in restaurants twice a day and I'll have no time for any sport but its an experience I need to make the most of without worrying about the scales say next week !

Positives of the week

- Although I was way down on my steps compared to usual, I did manage to get in at least 10,000 every day, which is the target most people set themselves.

- Rather than set myself up for a fail, I've ditched the FitBug for next week. I'll pick it up again when I get back. I did get back into food tracking this week though.

- I listened to the Slimpod and the Fitpod - let's get my subconscious helping me out again !

- If I can get through a week like this one without a gain, I can do anything !!

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back on track. Track all meals on the FitBug. Keep up the walking and throw in a WiiFit run. Start listening to the SlimPod and the FitPod again. (Mostly DONE)

This week's targets : Take a week off and enjoy Poland.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months -
first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) by next week (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.6kg, my pre-holiday weight, by the end of September(done)
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 85.3kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 85.5kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  8.2kg
STILL TO GO : 17.5kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.2kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

We Will Do It! Support Linky on The Purple Pumpkin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Well done on not gaining this week it sounds like a very busy one! Enjoy poland to it's full potential then get back on it you're doing so well after the summer
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...