Wednesday 29 October 2014

Wright's Cheese & Onion Bread Mix review


I love my bread machine but I always tend to make the same bread so, when I saw this Wright's mix for Cheese & Onion Bread at the supermarket, I thought I'd give it a try. You can use it in a machine or by hand.


If using it in a machine, you just add water and put it on a basic 3-hour programme then wait for the machine to work its magic.


I was really pleased with the outcome. It has a definite savoury cheese and onion flavour that goes really well with soup or sandwiches. It has a lovely crunchy crust and beautifully soft crumb. Not sure why it ended up with a big air pocket in it though - any master bread bakers know why?

A 500g pack is enough for one loaf this size. It retails for 60p at Tesco's but there's a 3-for-2 offer on at the moment if you fancy giving it a try.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Ella's Kitchen - Filling and Fuelling Little Mouths ! #StandUpForGoodSnacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...